See my rating system here.
It’s just a docuseries about your career as an OB/GYN, they said.
It won’t interrupt your life during or after filming, they said.
It is a great opportunity for the hospital and your practice, they said.
Well, they—the television executives who seem intent on ruining my career and personal life with a fair number of creative liberties—lied.
Now I’m stuck dealing with the consequences of believing them.
Instead of being known as Dr. Will Cummings, Head of Obstetrics and Gynecology at St. Luke’s Hospital, I’m now being called Dr. Obscene.
What devotion I’d hoped to earn in respect, I’ve instead received in patients flashing me seductive smiles and flirtatious winks during their exams.
How’s a guy supposed to convince the most perfect woman he’s ever met that he’s not as much of an idiot in real life as he appears to be on camera?
With all of the show’s side effects taking root like parasites, it’s going to take a lot to persuade Melody Marco to be anything more than my new nurse.
But I can’t get her out of my head.
I want her.
Good thing I’ve never been one to back away from a challenge…
Get ready, Melody.
The doctor is in.
I’ve read a lot of Max Monroe’s books and always enjoy the unique snark and really amazing dirty talk in every book. Dr. OB is an interesting take on a topic that usually is centered around the female lead and makes it hilarious by focusing it on the male lead. The male lead has been the victim of a reality show editing and misrepresenting him as playboy Dr. Obscene and the journey of finding love while living through the airing of the episodes. I was absolutely hooked from cover to cover enjoying the crazy misunderstandings and sparks between the two main characters.
- Graphic Rating – Open Door
- Heat Level – 3
- Story Depth – Full Meal
- Sub Genre – Contemporary/ Rom Com
- Doctor/Nurse (Workplace Romance)
- Reality Show
- Wild over the top friends
- MC Archetypes
- He is a OBGYN who agreed to be on a documentary that they edited to be a reality TV show that put him down. Hints of player personality in his past he is now a caring, fun and devoted man.
- She is a nurse just out of a bad long term relationship. Gun shy about commitment she is a quirky smart woman.
- Triggers – Descriptions of giving birth.
Get the book Here. Available on Kindle Unlimited